Schedule Your Free Artificial Turf Consultation Today!
Leave your information and we'll call you back!
Artificial Turf Installation
Orlando | Winter Garden | Clermont
Lush and beautiful grass in Florida can be a challenge. With our unpredictable storm systems and wide-ranging temperatures, creating the ideal conditions for a gorgeous lawn means you’re constantly trying to hit a moving target. But artificial turfing changes all of that. When you get artificial turf installation performed by the pros at BrightWater Lighting & Irrigation, you’ll never wonder about when it’s the right time to water – or if you’ve overwatered. Your no-hassle artificial grass lawn will stay as green and vibrant as the day you got it!
Call us today to schedule an appointment, get a free quote, or learn more about the advantages of replacing grass with artificial turf on your home or business property!
Why Artificial Turfing is Right for You
Looking out your window onto a beautiful, healthy lawn is a great feeling. But maintaining it is so much work, and unfortunately, many people can’t keep up with all of it. Installing artificial turfing is an increasingly popular choice for property owners in Florida because it can withstand any temperature and look great all year long – come rain or shine!
Artificial turfing offers many additional benefits including:
- Reduces water usage, which saves you money and prevents water waste
- No pesticides, fertilizers, or other chemicals needed
- You’ll never have to mow it
- No allergies or irritating grass clippings
Schedule Your Free Artificial Turf Installation Consultation Today!
Click below to leave your information and we will call you right back!
Where Can You Put Artificial Turf?
- No maintenance and low-maintenance yards: If you’ve been wondering if artificial turf is right for your property, you’ve been asking yourself the wrong question. Here’s what you should be asking: Is spending so much of your time, money, and energy on yard maintenance right for you? For most people, it’s not, and we recommend artificial turf installation.
- Sports fields: Florida’s sporadic rain can leave grass unusable for sports teams, wreaking havoc on everyone’s schedule. Teams and organizations are switching to artificial turf fields that drain quickly and don’t get torn up.
- Backyard golf holes and putting greens: If you’re one of the many people here in Florida who love playing golf year-round, artificial turf can take your game to the next level. Our experienced turf installers have experience designing and installing synthetic putting greens and standalone holes that bring the feel of the PGA Tour home to you.
- Playgrounds: If you have kids, artificial turf can help you get so much more out of your outdoor play area. Not only is our turfing eco-friendly, but it’s also softer and safer. It also drains and dries quickly so children can play almost immediately following a rain.
- Dog runs and pet areas: Floridians love their pups and pooches, and with artificial turf, you can have a pet-friendly area where they’re free to roam and relax all day.
- Tennis courts: Create your own personal Wimbledon with an artificial turf tennis court. If you have chronic problems with your knees or lower body, our soft artificial turf reduces wear and tear substantially!
Get an Estimate on Artificial Turf Installation Today
Been dreaming of having a gorgeous lawn that lasts all year–with no maintenance required? Artificial turfing is how! Call BrightWater Lighting & Irrigation to set up an appointment, get an estimate, or if you just have questions.
Check out our Reviews
Artificial Turf Installation in Winter Garden
Serving Greater Orlando